Hey there one and all. June has been a pretty eventful month for me, it marked the end of my second year at drama school, I’ve moved out of my London house, I’ve got a new job on the stage management team touring round the UK with FriendsFest 2017 and I’ve generally been having a mass sort out and rethink as you may have seen in my last post Life Detox: Starting Afresh & New Beginnings.
June was the month where I FINALLY found out who AD was in Pretty Little Liars, I was left reeling at the season 5 finale of Orange is the New Black and the Love Island addiction and non-stop retweeting session from 9pm-10pm every day has officially started.
July sees me travelling to Sheffield and Cardiff on tour with the FriendsFest team.
I have really enjoyed blogging in this more personal style and I want to start writing more posts like this and want to open up a bit more. I have been drafting loads of different posts and have been saving posts on Bloglovin here there and everywhere for some inspiration.
- Start using my Fitbit again – I am useless at using my Fitbit consistently, I’ll use it for a week and then forget to charge it for weeks at a time. July will be the month of actually making a conscious effort not to break the chain of steps tracking. Also there was a story in the news recently where a man was convicted of a woman’s death because his timeline of events was contradicted by her Fitbit activity on her dashboard. So there’s that.
- Get up earlier – I want to start getting up earlier than I need to in the morning. No more sleeping in until the last possible moment. From now on, I want to have a solid hour in the morning where I can have some time to myself – watch an episode of something, read some blog posts, take some time to eat breakfast – which takes me to my next goal…
- Eat breakfast every morning – Yet again another health faux pas – I am useless at eating breakfast every morning. I want to use the waking up early goal to attempt to boost my painfully slow metabolism. Luckily, whilst I’m touring this Summer I will be stopping at hotels and have breakfast included so I really have no excuse not to!
- Be more consistent with blog posts – I am absolutely awful at writing blog posts consistently. My aim is to write my posts ahead of time and schedule them so that I’m posting on a more regular basis. If I can manage to do it for a month, hopefully I’ll get into the habit of doing it forevermore.
- Take more photos – Whilst I’m touring I want to make sure I explore the cities I’m in and take lots of photos in each area. I want to start practicing using my camera a lot more because I don’t use it very often and I’m a bit crap at navigating all the settings. Time to start figuring it out and becoming the next Annie Leibovitz.
So so beautiful. Please God, give me a wedding to attend so I have an excuse to wear this out, please and thank you. Amen.
I am obsessed with the River Island cami tops, I want one in every print they do!
Rose gold in brogue form. Need I say more?
How was June for you? What have you got planned for July?